Frequently Asked Questions
Free replacements for measuring mistakes.
Ordering custom picture frames online can feel a bit risky. Suppose you get your measurements wrong? Don’t sweat it. That’s what our SureFit guarantee is for. If you make a mistake, we’ll send you a replacement at the right size. And we won’t even ask you to pay the postage. In fact, we’ll only ever ask for more money if there’s a price difference between the sizes. So you’ve got absolutely nothing to worry about.
Terms of Offer
- Must tell us within 7 days or receipt
- Same product, same colour or if you choose a different style this may incur additional costs
- If there is a difference in price due to needing a much larger frame, the difference will be chargeable
- Where possible we may look to re cut the frame you have
- We wont even charge you any additional delivery
Discounts on Orders starting at just £100 applied when you add items to your basket.
Discounts are worked out on the net subtotal of your basket excluding vat and delivery.
- £100 – £150 5% discount
- £150 – £350 10% discount
- £350 – £650 15% discount
- £650 – £1500 20% discount
- Any promotional sale discount offered on our site will be deducted first before applying volume discount.
You are protected by our SureFit guarantee.
But in brief if you make a mistake when measuring your picture or photo then we will replace it for free. Please read full terms of this policy found in the link above.
We also operate a trust policy, if you have a genuine reason why your frames are not suitable ie quality style or match of mounts then we will replace them with an alternative, if there is a additional cost to your original choices it is chargeable. It should be noted that all our frames are custom made just for you so we cant re sell them.
Yes certainly, just give us a call or email us. We don’t charge for the samples but do charge delivery at our standard rates.
We take around 7 working days to make your frames as they all start from a long length of wood.
Our customer service department will not be available between the 2nd and 9th of September due to factory holidays.
Orders will be processed as normal 7 working days. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience
One hour delivery slots No more waiting in all day.
We have two main options for delivery
1) Delivered by courier between 9am & 6pm – this is obviously our cheapest option but ideal if you are having them delivered to work.
You can select a different delivery address to your billing address when you are at the payment pages. You cam even send it to a friend or neighbor.
2) 1 hour delivery slot – Our couriers will predict the hour in the day they intend to deliver something they achieve 98% of the time. So no more waiting in all day.
You should be aware that you can change the day of delivery directly via the delivery email notification, but you cant change the hour as this is worked out by computers to allow the driver to deliver all his drops in the most efficient route.
We don’t generally deliver on Saturdays due to cost but if this is the only option please call us for a price
Need it Urgently
If you have an Urgent requirement for your frame then often we can do them that day if ordered by 11.30 and we have the stock available. We don’t charge for this basically we just prioritise your order.
We do ask that you call us either prior to ordering if during office hours of 9am to 4pm but if you order outside of these hours please call us in the morning so we know it is urgent. Please don’t rely on email.
Yes the are. Here is a few specifications
- Made from chemically-treated pulp which are acid-free.
- Blue wool scale of +3
- Each sheet is individually rated
- Buffered with calcium carbonate.
- Defended by a calcium carbonate buffer of calcium which guards against contamination by air-borne acid for the life of the mount
- Lignin-free bright white throughout.
Indeed they are and all come with a FSC certificate of varying percentage for details or a copy of the certificate please email us.
Some of the common woods we use are